Master Class Program are for individuals who would like to pursue new skill for self-fulfillment or income generation. It has both technical and vocational stream.
The program aims to:
- Help students develop effectiveness in the practice of a trade or occupation
- Help students integrate into the work force
- Foster students’ personal development and acquisition of occupational knowledge, skills , perceptions and attitudes
- Promote job mobility
The general program learning outcomes are:
* Knowledge (the Head)
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and the module fundamentals;
* Skills or Competencies (the Hand)
- Practice newly acquired skills;
- Identify and use basic tools;
* Attitudes (the Heart)
- Demonstrate and practice essential employability skills.
Class duration : 8 hours (4 hours per session)